Graduate and Professional Programs
Bauer GMAT Prep Course Overview
Upcoming Course Schedules
April 5 - May 24, 2017
6 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. (15 minute break, 15 minute Q&A)
April 22 - June 17, 2017
10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. (15 minute break, 15 minute Q&A)
Join our mailing list to stay up to date.
Top Reasons to Choose Bauer's GMAT Prep Program:
- Face to Face Course Taught by Academic Faculty from a Tier 1 University
- Eight 3-Hour Class Sessions (24 Total Classroom Hours)
- Guest Speakers
- Classes Held on the University of Houston Campus
- Bauer Application Fee Waived for up to 1 Year After Course Completion.
- Bauer Application Assistance Available to Prep Students.
- GMAT Prep Course Materials Include, "The Premium GMAT® Study Collection" from GMAC and "Bauer GMAT Prep Manual" written by Dr. Gary Cohen & Johnathan Raymon.
- 2,000 + Practice Questions and Full-Length Practice Exams from GMAC with Score Reports.
- Total Cost: $650
- Executive MBA
- MS Specialized Programs
- Joint Degrees
- Energy MBA
- Bauer GMAT Prep
- Current Students
- Information Sessions
- Contact Us
As a Bauer MBA student, you will have access to a wide array of developmental, job search, networking and recruitment opportunities— coupled with career guidance from experienced and well-respected career specialists.
The Rockwell Career Center has an entire team of specialists who work exclusively with Bauer MBA students for professional development services.