Graduate and Professional Programs
Houston GMAT Prep Course
Upcoming Course Dates and Schedules:
October 4 - November 22, 2017*
6 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. (15-minute break, 15-minute Q&A)
October 7 - November 25, 2017*
10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. (15-minute break, 15-minute Q&A)
*If you cannot attend Session 8 due to the Thanksgiving Holiday, we have included a make-up session for both the Wednesday and Saturday courses, which will be held Saturday, December 9 from 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Join our mailing list to stay up to date.
Top Reasons to Choose Bauer's GMAT Prep Program:
- Face to Face Course Taught by Academic Faculty from a Tier 1 University
- Eight 3-Hour Class Sessions (24 Total Classroom Hours)
- Guest Speakers
- Classes Held on the University of Houston Campus
- Bauer Application Fee Waived for up to 1 Year After Course Completion.
- Bauer Application Assistance Available to Prep Students.
- GMAT Prep Course Materials Include, "The Premium GMAT® Study Collection" from GMAC and "Bauer GMAT Prep Manual" written by Dr. Gary Cohen & Johnathan Raymon.
- 2,000 + Practice Questions and Full-Length Practice Exams from GMAC with Score Reports.
- Total Cost: $650
- Full-Time MBA
- Professional MBA
- Executive MBA
- MS Specialized Programs
- Joint Degrees
- Energy MBA
- Bauer GMAT Prep
- Current Students
- Information Sessions
- Contact Us