- INTB 4397: Political Economy of Asia
- INTB 4397: Economic History of Southeast Asia
Course credit can be petitioned for:
International Business Courses
- INTB 3351: The History of Globalization
- INTB 3352: The Politics of Globalization
- INTB 3353: The Economics of Globalization
Advanced Business Electives
Any of the above courses not being used towards area of concentration or IAS minor can count here as an advanced business elective(s).
Advanced Economics Electives
To see how these courses can be used towards your current degree objectives, please consult your Academic Advisor.