Budapest–Prague–Frankfurt–Paris Study Abroad
June 4-21, 2012
Now Accepting Applications
A Unique Program Open to all University of Houston Students (Undergraduate and Graduate)
This trip is designed to allow students to learn about the business and political context in Europe and to experience both Eastern and Western European culture.
Top 10 Reasons to Apply:
- Learn on the ground about the ins and outs of the European debt crisis, the future of the EURO, and how it affects us.
- Earn 6 credit hours and fulfill all your INTB requirements in a fun, efficient, hands-on way.
- Acquire an understanding of the business and political climates of four European countries.
- Analyze the differences between two founders of the European Union and two formerly communist countries, newcomers to the European Union.
- Explore four of Europe’s most beautiful cities.
- See first-hand how the concepts taught in your Business and Globalization courses work in real life.
- Utilize site visits to domestic companies to analyze the corporate cultures of the four countries.
- Compare the operations of multinational corporations across four different national settings.
- Make international contacts and explore future career opportunities.
- Earn scholarship money specifically for your study abroad.
* Dr. Olivia Miljanic