International Institute for Diversity & Cross Cultural Management
Coming Back in 2015 Revamped - By Invitation Only!
Emphasis Area: Analytics
This three 1/2 day certificate program will provide participants with real world challenges for managing diverse organizational talent. Participants will receive an extensive case study prior to attending the workshop. There will also be executives presenting, critiquing and/or participating in the workshop each day. Participants will have pre-workshop requirements including:
- Complete review of case study (30+ Pages) before class.
- Several reading assignments - Text books must be ordered (Amazon.com) before class.
Upon arrival teams will be assigned to work on the case studies. The final morning, each team will get to present their 'roadmap' to success before a group of corporate executives requesting funding and staffing to implement the strategies developed by the team.
These executives 'take off the gloves' - and ask extremely challenging questions and give each team candid feedback. Participants get to make their 'mistakes' in the context of the workshop. Learn what it takes to get leadership support and involvement. There will be a HEAVY emphasis on metrics and analytics; including the quantitative and qualitative metrics.
- Talent Management (VP’s, Directors, Managers)
- Diversity Directors, Managers & Coordinators
- Diversity Council Members / Networking Group Leaders
- Human Resource Managers / Human Resource Directors
Our Previous Programs Were a Tremendous Success!
The previous participants in one recent class represented organizations totaling more than 450,000 employees with over $350 Billion Dollars in annual revenue! The participants were given an opportunity to reinforce the classroom learning with a case study linked to actual business challenges and obstacles. There will be a limited number of seats.
- DURATION: 3 ½ Days
- PRICE: $3,500 Per Participant (Limited # Non-Profit & Govt. Rates Available)
- ADDITIONAL COSTS: Text Book & Hotel
- LOCATION: C. T. Bauer College of Business
- DATES: Check for Dates in 2015
For more information please contact:
Craig B. Clayton, Sr. at
Contact Us: IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING CONSIDERED FOR AN UPCOMING PROGRAM