Internship for Credit Application Steps
Step 1- Secure your internship
Step 2-Check your eligibility to see if you qualify for earning credit
- Visit your academic advisor in Melcher Hall to ensure you meet all
pre-requisites to enroll in the internship course. Your academic advisor will answer any questions regarding your degree plan.
- Must be a declared business major (pre-business does not qualify)
- Must have a GPA of 2.5 and higher
- Must be classified as a junior(or senior)
Step 3: Complete Application Process
- If you meet the eligibility requirements, download the guidelines for
your major, the Internship Academic Credit Application Form and the Employment Agreement Form. All forms must be completed and turned in at the same time as an application packet. These forms can be found below.
- Complete and return your Application packet signed by your academic
advisor and faculty advisor to the Rockwell Career Front Desk with a copy of your resume and internship job posting and offer letter.
- All items must be turned in by deadline to the Rockwell Career Center
front desk. The Internship Manager will review your application materials for minimum qualifications and inform you of your status by email. This can take 2-3 business days.
IF YOUR APPLICATION IS APPROVED:
You will receive an e-mail notifying you that your application has been approved.
IF YOUR APPLICATION IS NOT APPROVED:
You will receive an email notifying you that your application has not been approved and the reasons why.
Step 4: Register and Pay for Internship Course
Summer 2013 Application Forms
The application process for Internship Academic Credit requires the following four documents be submitted to the Rockwell Career Center no later than May 21, 2013.