Rockwell Career Center
Rockwell Career Center Employer Services
Our Service is Defined by the Following Core Values:
- Responsiveness: We take personal responsibility to acknowledge all requests for information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Integrity: We are honest, fair, trustworthy and ethical with all of our customers.
- Excellence: We strive to exceed expectations in all areas of services.
- Professionalism: We create a strong impression with employers and behave as role models for students.
- Lifelong Learning: We provide up-to-date knowledge, resources and training to facilitate growth and advancement.
- Teamwork: We unite corporate leaders, alumni, the university and the Houston community to enhance career opportunities for Bauer students.
Rockwell Career Center Events
Non-Business Interview Schedules
The on-campus interview program for ALL majors at UH is managed by the central career center, University Career Services, http://www.career.uh.edu or 713-743-5100. They serve all majors at UH and are available to assist any employer who wants to interview through their office.
- Business Career Fairs
- News & Events
- About RCC
- Contact Us
Follow the RCC:
Walk In Hours
|BBA & MSACCY Counseling||Mon. 3 – 4 p.m.|
|Tues. 2:30 – 4:30 p.m.|
|Wed. & Thurs. 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.|