Suggest a site to add to this list!!
- ADELANTE!: U.S. Education Leadership Fund.
- Delphian Scholarship: The Delphian Foundation offers two scholarships - 1) The UH Foundation scholarship which is applicable for women only and U.S. citizens. 2) The Delphian Endowment Scholarship is applicable for women and men and U.S. Citizen/Legal Resident.
- Gates Millenium Scholarship: The Gates Millenium Scholarship is funded by a grant from The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. It was established as an opportunity for students to complete their undergraduate education.
- Geico Scholarship: Geico is offering $1,000 Achievement Awards to exceptional college students. Applicants must be a college sophomore or junior, have at least a 3.0 GPA, be majoring in business, IT, math or a related field and be a leader on campus and in the community.
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Fellowships: The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation is a private, independent foundation established by Jack Kent Cooke to help young people of exceptional promise reach their full potential through education.
- Texas Business Hall of Fame Foundation Scholarship: Exhibits leadership traits in academic and campus activities, Demonstrates a propensity for entrepreneurial achievement, Has good academic credentials (3.5 or above on a scale of 4.0), Has outstanding moral character, Is a U.S. Citizen, Willing to personally complete the forms as requested, Willing to attend the Annual Induction Dinner in Houston on October 30, 2012, and Willing to be available for interviews as needed. Deadline: March 1, 2012. For more information, click here.
- The Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowship: The purpose of The Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowship for new Americans is to provide opportunities for continuing education of able and accomplished students to reach their goals in their education.
- Undergraduate Research Scholarships: The scholarships provide talented UH students with the opportunity to participate in a research project under the direction of a UH faculty mentor.