Tiffany is a doctoral student in Management at the University of Houston. Prior to joining the Ph.D. program, Tiffany worked as an engineer with a gas distribution company as well as an elementary math and science teacher.
Tiffany earned a bachelor's in mechanical engineering from Rice University, additionally she has participated in an exchange program at the University of Adelaide.
- Strategic leadership
- Corporate strategy
- Virtues and Values
- Multilevel research methods
- CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS
- Maldonado, Tiffany. 2013. Leadership humility and firm outcomes: a model of leadership characteristics influencing humility's effectiveness. Content Analysis PDW. Academy of Management Conference, Buena Vista, FL
- Maldonado, Tiffany, Krylova, Ksenia, & Lee, Hwanwoo. 2012. How flexible should flexible benefits be? Academy of Management Conference, Boston, MA
- Maldonado, Tiffany. 2012. Cliques, Centrality, and Performance. Developmental Track. Southwest Academy of Management conference. New Orleans, LA
- Maldonado, Tiffany. 2012. How Much Flexibility is Needed for Satisfaction with Flexible Benefits. Developmental Track. Southwest Academy of Management conference. New Orleans, LA
- Maldonado, Tiffany. 2012. The Relationship Between the Perceived Fairness of Social Networks on Social Exchange Relationships. Developmental Track. Southwest Academy of Management conference. New Orleans, LA
- Tiffany Maldonado was selected as one of three doctoral students for the 2012 Bentley Global Business Ethics Symposium and Next Generation ESG Scholar and Teaching Workshop for her proposal "'The Synergy between Green Locations and Green Companies" that will occur in Waltham, MA.
- Maldonado, T. 2011. Effective Crisis Management through Cultural & Emotional Intelligence. At Academy of Management Annual Conference. San Antonio, Texas.
- No Web Site Currently
Bauer Faculty & Staff Directory
Find by Program
Find by Department
Find by Office
Find by Type