Professor of Marketing, Director of the Institute for Health Care Marketing and Bauer Faculty Fellow. Ph.D., Penn State. Prof. Krishnamurthy's primary research interest is decision making in the context of health care decisions. He is a grant recipient from the National Science Foundation, and his papers have been published in the Journal of Consumer Research, Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, and elsewhere.
- Consumer Behavior Advertising
- Customer Insights
- Medical Decision Making.
Areas of Expertise
- Risk Preference
- Decision Making
- Experimental Methods
- Krishnamurthy, Partha, Sarah Hawley, Robert Volk, Maria Jibaja-Weiss, Sally Vernon, and Suzanne Kneuper. "Preferences for Colorectal Cancer Screening Among Racially/Ethnically Diverse Primary Care Patients." Medical Care. 
- Syam, Niladri B., James Hess and Partha Krishnamurthy. "That's What I Thought I Wanted? Miswanting and Regret for a Standard Good in a Mass Customized World." Marketing Science. 
- Krishnamurthy, Partha and Piyush Kumar. "The Impact of Service Time Uncertainty and Anticipated Congestion on Customers' Waiting Time Decisions." Journal of Services Research. 
- Gelb, Betsy D., and Partha Krishnamurthy. "Protect Your Product's 'Look and Feel' from Imitators," Harvard Business Review. [forthcoming]
- Krishnamurthy, Parthasarathy and Anish Nagpal. "Barking Up the Wrong Tree: Attribute Conflict and Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research. [forthcoming]
- Krishnamurthy, Partha Magda Cismaru and Anish Nagpal. "The Role of Cost and Response-Efficacy in Persuasiveness of Health Recommendations", Journal of Health Psychology. [forthcoming]